Mechanical fitter jobs falls under a category of workers known generally as structural steel and welding trade workers. Another term, metal fabricator is also used to define such types of jobs. There workers use metal working tools for cutting out the shapes, fix metal segments for making machine parts and other equipment or to make large iron and steel containers. Boilermaker jobs are needed in engineering and manufacturing sectors which includes mining, construction, shipbuilding, and aviation. Here are the details of all the requirements to work in mechanical fitter industry.
Job Description: Mechanical Fitters required for work on the goldfields in the Mid-West of Western Australia.
About the Role: FIFO or DIDO positions available works may include projects, rostered shifts, shutdowns
Skills & Experience: Mechanical Trade certificate, Previous mine experience is an advantage, Current working at heights and confined space certificates and a National Police check
Industry: Mining – DIDO
Work Experience: 4 Years minimum (Previous mine work experience is an advantage)
• Be able to pass Drug and alcohol screening
• Hold a current and clean National Police check
• Current Working at Height certification
• Current Confined Space certification
• Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
• Capable of working independently and unsupervised for extended periods of time
• Ability to problem solve and communicate effectively
• Strong work ethics and leads by example
• Strong team player
Mechanical fitter jobs Western Australia is the best job for the people who are experienced as well as for people who want to learn new things. There are several job sites available from where you can get Boilermaker jobs very easily. So, don’t think twice, just get up and apply for it. You can get immediate response from the various companies and boom your career in your way.