Labour Hire WA is a privately owned Geraldton based company. We are currently seeking Boilermakers, Fitters, Riggers, Scaffolders, Crane Operators and Trade Assistants that are well experienced and reliable for on-going work in the Midwest and Goldfields.
These roles will suit someone who is seeking – short term contracts, shift coverage and workshop based fabrication with the chance of long term work for the right applicants.
To be considered a suitable applicant you will require the following;
- Current high-risk licence
- Current working at heights and confined space licences
- Current drivers licence
- Australian recognised trade certification
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong commitment to safety and quality
- Motivated with a professional attitude
- Ability to pass a medical and D&A screen
If you fit the criteria and wish to apply for a role please fill the below form.