If you are planning to work in boiler maker industry but don’t know the necessary details, then this write-up is for you. Simply go through it and get all the details about the job description, the role of your job, skills and experience and requirements. Boilermaker jobs is a good idea to boom your career and to fulfill all your dreams. You don’t need high class degree to get in this field. Only a limited knowledge can also help you out. Read this blog to get in depth information.
Job Description: Boilermakers required for work on the goldfields in the Mid-West of Western Australia
About the Role: FIFO or DIDO positions available works may include projects, rostered shifts, shutdowns
Skills & Experience: Boilermaker Trade certificates, Previous mine experience is an advantage, Current working at heights and confined space certificates and a National Police check
Industry: Mining – DIDO
Work Experience: 4 Years minimum (Previous mine work experience is an advantage)
• Be able to pass Drug and alcohol screening
• Hold a current and clean National Police check
• Current Working at Height certification
• Current Confined Space certification
• Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
• Capable of working independently and unsupervised for extended periods of time
• Ability to problem solve and communicate effectively
• Strong work ethics and leads by example
• Strong team player
Set-up of boilermaker jobs
There are more than 70,000 employs in the large structural steel and welding trades sector in Australia. Australian Tax Office data has given a report that more than 26,000 workers are welders, and metal fabricators in more than 47,000 jobs in the year 2014.
Pay of boilermaker jobs
According to reported data average annual salary are:
• $63,000 for welders
• $77,000 for boilermakers/metal fabricators.
Boilermaker jobs WA is the best job for the experienced people and for the people who want to learn new things. There are numerous job sites available from where you can get this job very easily.