The job duty of a mill operator is to work to operate and maintain a milling machine. So, if you are also planning to go for the Mill Operators jobs WA jobs, then it is the best decision. There are several advantages of being in the Boiler making industry. The only thing you need is the proper idea and guidance about this job. If you are having experience, you may be able to move into a supervisory position. You can become a project manager in a long run, who supervisors other construction workers like carpenters, plumbers, masons, and electricians. Here is the brief description of the job that will surely help you out.
Job Description: Mill Operators required for work on the goldfields in the Mid-West of Western Australia
Skills & Experience: Mill Operator with mine experience, Current working at heights and confined space certificates and a National Police check
Industry: Mining – DIDO
Work Experience: Previous gold mine work experience
- Be able to pass Drug and alcohol screening
- Hold a current and clean National Police check
- Current Working at Height certification
- Current Confined Space certification
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Capable of working independently and unsupervised for extended periods of time
- Ability to problem solve and communicate effectively
- Strong work ethics and leads by example
- Strong team player
- Happy to complete shift coverage when required
What are the skills & Competencies of a Mill operator?
You will obtain the hard skills that permit you to do your job through your formal training, but mill operator also require certain soft skills, or personal qualities that are as follows;
- Mechanical skills
- Not afraid of heights or confined spaces
- Physical strength and stamina
- Critical Thinking
- Reading comprehension
So, these are the basic idea that you require to get Mill Operators jobs Western Australia. Hope this write-up works for you. Get ready to avail the opportunity of being working in a mill operator industry in Western Australia.