Mechanical Fitter includes the design, assembly, manufacture, installation, modification, testing, fault finding, commissioning, maintenance and service of all mechanical equipment, machinery, fluid power systems, stationary and mobile equipment, instruments, refrigeration, and the use of computer controlled machine tools.
Job Description: The candidate needs to deal with different types of tools and other engineering apparatus and indulging with its techniques to maintain and repair its parts to stake in proper standard condition. Finding out worn or defective components or appliances, repair or replacement of threadbare or faulty components or equipment and modification. The parts which need to be repaired or manufactured on immediate basis must be sent to workshop. Mechanical fitter jobs WA uses desired instruments to check the components accuracy and its strength. Assembling and disassemble large mechanical apparatus to meet the required specifications. Installation of mechanical plants and its equipment and record measurements using precision measurement equipment.
The work of Mechanical Fitter comprises in different industry such as
1. Auto industry
4. Nuclear plants
Health and Safety Compliance
1. The company has certain norms so need to fill Health and Safety Forms.
2. Customer’s health, safety and Environmental policies are vital priorities.
3. While following the Health and Safety policies the candidate need to wear proper protective clothing.
Developing relation between customers
1. Our prime requirement is to provide customer with high quality and value added service.
2. Treat OFS customers with proper respect and politeness and make every effort to smooth any reasonable request for assistance.
3. Customer is entitled when proper response and care has been taken during job execution.
1. He must be physically fit
2. Good coordination with team members
3. Has ability to work independently whenever required
4. Technical work must be his passion.
They need to spend maximum time in workshop or production area which can be noisy, hot, dangerous and dusty. Sometime they need constant standing, bend, couch or even climb. Safety equipment must be carried with them when ever a call is required for example earmuffs to minimize the noise levels.
There are no specific licenses that relate to this qualification. However, some units in this qualification may relate to licensing or regulatory requirements. Where appropriate electives are taken these can also be used to satisfy regulations regarding refrigeration and air conditioning work. Local regulations should be checked for details.
1. The candidate persuing for this post must have
a) CCNSG Safety Passport
b) Basic awareness training in Manual Handling and confined spaces.
c) Must not fear from height as repairing or modification might be needed.
d) Must be strong enough to adhere any physical challenge.
2. Able to work with any maintenance, repair or replacement team.
3. Experienced candidate are welcome who has experience in dealing all types of machines and its different parts.
4. Experience in working with different gas turbines such as Mitsubishi, General Electric and Siemens.